Eclectic Allie nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award,
You’ll want to head on over to see what she’s dreaming about. Her name says it all.
Guidelines for accepting the award:
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Seven things about me:
1. I’ve surprised myself at what I’ve accomplished. I considered myself inferior for a long time. The best lesson I learned from the Bible is that I’m created for love and to love. I’ve learned to love myself. It’s possible because of my relationship with God.
2. I’m the mother of three sons. One is in Heaven, two are in California. My one true desire from the time I was a child was to be a…
View original post 511 more words