Stuck for ideas? Words not flowing? Need a break? Or some good old inspiration?
What better inspiration than a series of talks about the process of writing and what it means to write.
Here is the link to a TED playlist of 10 talks from authors like Isabel Allende and Melissa Gilbert, speaking about
- creativity, passion, and the process of writing,
- the power of language and narrative in writing,
- the importance of contemplation and reflection to a writer’s life,
- the bane of every writer’s life (at one point or another) – fear and doubt, and how to channel them,
- the inextricable link between art and living, and the creative life.
Hope you find them inspirational, or at the least, entertaining.
One thought on “Get INSPIRED by Authors who Know.”
Hey there! Thanks for the reblog. 🙂