Click the Candle to Order Yours Today!
Pirate Sunset – A spicy blend of warm sugar, patchouli, coriander, bergamot, star anise and ginger
Pirate Sunset is inspired by The Razor’s Adventures Pirate Tales by P.S. Bartlett. The Razor is really Ivory Shepherd, a strong young woman who is fighting for her freedom. She decides to become a pirate captain and that’s where her adventures begin. This spicy, sweet, sexy candle fills a room and represents not only Ivory, but her friend – “the biggest, baddest and most honorable man in the Caribbean.”
Want to learn more about P.S. Bartlett or her pirate tales books? Check her out online:
Are you purchasing a gift? Check out our gift wrapping options! Each bag holds one candle or two 6-ounce tarts.
* Each candle is hand-poured in Central Pennsylvania, USA.
* Candles are made with 10 oz of soy blend wax and poured into a 12 oz glass container.
* Recycle! We provide refills of our containers only, for 15% off. Please contact us for shipping information.
* Colors shown/described for each candle are representative of the color, but please note that the color you see on your monitor may vary slightly from the product.
* Burn time for each candle: approx. 70-80 hours
* Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. International shipping via Priority Mail International.
* Orders will be processed within 1-2 days of order because each candle is hand-poured to order.
Thank you for viewing this listing. Visit my store at http://www.bookscentscandles.com – there are more stories to be told!
Please contact me if you have any questions.