With one grown daughter and three small granddaughters, I like to think I have said and am still saying all of these. Thank you Allie Rios for leading me here.
- The most beautiful thing you can do is smile.
- Embrace whatever genre of music you enjoy listening to. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s “not music.”
- But just know there will never be a better song than “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins.
- It’s ok to think another woman is beautiful.
- Don’t be catty to other women. You’ll need them when we all overthrow the world together.
- Don’t let any man convince you that he is powerful enough to change you.
- Even if he bought you dinner, you owe him nothing.
- The amount of pride you feel when you look good in your bikini for 20 minutes is far less than the happiness Taco Bell can bring you. I promise.
- Develop a lust to see the world around you.
- It’s ok if you don’t want to play princess or put on makeup.
- But it’s ok if you do, too.
View original post 671 more words