Finally, Kindle has a pre-order option.
But should you use it?
That’s a good question!
Making a Kindle e-book available for pre-order is easy:
- Find this option in Step 4 when you publish with KDP. This is now called the Select Your Book Release Option.
- Choose, “Make my book available for pre-order.”
- Select a date. You can schedule your pre-order up to 90 days in advance of the release date.
- You must upload a draft of your completed book at the time that you schedule your pre-order.
- In Step 6, declare whether this is your draft or your final version.
- Enter the description, choose your categories and keywords, upload a cover and the draft of your book, choose a price, and go through all of the usual steps to publish a book with KDP.
- Click the “Submit for pre-order” button on page 2 of the publishing…
View original post 1,069 more words